This week’s story has been - The Train Ride.
- Can the children tell you about the story? Who was in the story? What happened in the story? Where did the story take place?
- If they were to go on a train, where would they like to go?
- Who would they have on the train with them?
- What would they see out of the window? Complete the sheet provided. Draw what they would see and ask an adult to annotate next to the picture what they have drawn.
- Role play going to the station and buying a train ticket.
Send us a video, we love to see what you've been doing for your homework and all the other lovely things you do.
(CAL, Lit, PD, EAD)