This week’s story was - Are we nearly there yet?
The Bear in the story went on a ferry boat. He went to France.
Here are some ideas of things you can do. Don’t forget to send us in some photos of your work.
- Can you make your own ferry boat out of recycled boxes? How many people, cars and other vehicles can you fit in there?
- We looked at the French flag, can you design your own flag to go on a boat?
- Use building bricks to make a boat.
- Use 2d shapes to make a boat
- Floating and sinking activity - choose different objects and see if they float or sink.
- Carefully join the dots to complete the line from one boat to the other. Use perfect pencil grip and write from left to right. (sheet attached)
- Sound of the day is – m, practise writing the letter and finding things that start with the same letter.
- Number of the day is – 1, practise writing the number, find that many objects and find the number in the house.
- Sing Row Row your boat with the different words and see if the children can remember the actions too (words attached)
(EAD / PD / UW / Lit)