We receive milk supplies from our supplier Cool Milk. This will allow parents more control and flexibility over purchasing milk for their child.
The school will continue to provide milk for pupils who are less than 5 years of age, and for those pupils who are entitled to a free school meal because of Government Benefits received for low income families. Once your child turns 5 or your entitlement to free school meals ceases, you can only purchase milk directly with Cool Milk. To do this you need to register your child with Cool Milk.
MY CHILD IS UNDER 5
- Free milk will continue until the Friday before your child's 5th birthday.
- If you require your child to continue to have milk after their 5th birthday, you must register with Cool Milk at least 2 weeks before. You will then pay Cool Milk direct.
- If your child is entitled to Free School Meals because of government benefits you receive, you are also entitled to free milk. School will contact you to check if your child likes milk. If your child does want milk, school will place the milk order on your behalf.
MY CHILD IS 5 OR OLDER
- Simply register at www.coolmilk.com
- Shortly after registering you will receive a payment request.
- You can pay Cool Milk either online,over the phone, at a local Paypoint or by cheque in half termly, termly or annual instalments.
- You must pay by Tuesday 5pm for your child's milk to start the following week.
- The cost of providing a carton of semi-skimmed milk is currently 23p per carton which equates to £1.15 per week.
Find out the top ten reasons to drink school milk at:
Please visit www.coolmilk.com or contact Cool Milk directly on 0844 854 2913 for
more information on this milk supplier.